Landing page is a page on your website that is designed to convert visitors into leads . Simply a landing page is the first page you “land on” after clicking a link. In this sense, a landing page could be almost anything: your home page, a blog pots, a product page etc.
Landing page on your website is different from other pages in that it follows both of these criteria: –
- It has a form that allows you to capture a visitor’s information in exchange for a desired offer.
- The sole purpose of the landing page is to convert visitors into leads.
How Does Landing Page Work ?
- A person sees a call to action and ends up on a landing page with a form.
- The person fills out a form, which converts them from a visitor into a lead.
- The information from the form fields is then sorted in your leads database.
- Your market to the contact or lead based on what you know about them.
Types Of Landing Page: –
1.Squeeze Page: –
A squeeze page is made for capturing visitors personal information. Its goal is to get their contacts, push through the funnel, start to nurture with valuable information leading the visitor towards the purchase.
The Squeeze page is designed to gather leads and sell the product through the free webinar. They got the customer’s email address to nurture further later.
2.A Click-Through Page: –
A Click-Through page is a link from your ad to the check-out page. It provides all the information about the offer and the value that the customer will gain while leading them to the check-out page.
This is the last touchpoint for your customer before the purchase. It has to be super informative.
The main purpose of a landing page is to encourage visitors to take action. This action is usually related to lead generation or sales. You can use a landing page, to encourage people to sign up for your webinar, grab a free trial.
Landing pages are destinations for marketing or advertising campaigns, helping businesses to generate leads or sales. Each landing page focuses on a single call to action.