I will take your Instagram to New Heights.
In just over 10 years Instagram has grown from a photo-sharing app to a hub of business activity.
Brands can run fundraisers in Instagram Live broadcasts, open shops from their profiles and let people book reservations from their accounts.
Step 1: Get an Instagram business account
Start a new account from scratch or switch from a personal to a business account by following these steps.
Creating an Instagram business account from scratch:
Switching a personal account to an Instagram business account:
1. From your profile, tap the hamburger menu in the upper-right corner.
2. Tap Settings. Some accounts may see Switch to Professional Account from this menu. If you do, tap it. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
3. Tap Account.
4. Choose Business (unless it makes sense for you to choose Creator).
5. If you plan to connect your Instagram and Facebook business accounts, follow the steps to connect your account to your Facebook Page.
6. Select your business category and add relevant contact details.
7. Tap Done.